Thursday 16 February 2012

Friends are GOLDEN : Forgiveness~


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
Hello everyone.

Have you ever made your friend felt bad? Was it about what you said? Or you did something bad to that person? You hit him/her? You talk bad things about your friend at their back?
DID YOU?! huhu!

Well here's a thing, let me tell you what happen today.
Last night, I received a call from my friend at 10:15pm, I was fast asleep that hour.
[sorie Afiq, kau cakap ngan orang mabuk malam tadi]

The call was about my cancelled BEL class this morning at 8:30am.
Since I am the class representative for my class and I received the message after a few people, I kind of like thinking that I might be the 'latest' person to know about it [paling lambat woi!].
So I just let it be and TRYING to finish up my work after the good night sleep from 9:30pm!!
[gila apa aku tid0e awal2, bgn kul 2.00am kot!]

Then the sentap2 started. Owh sumpah aku takut
One of my classmate sent a Kboom [member Kolony? tak? kbai!], she said something about;
"Untunglaa kena naik tangga balik, untunglaa ______ & _______ x angkat fon"
[lebih kurang laa
erkk~
                     erkk~
                                          erkk~

I sort of  afraid that she might be telling that TO MOI! (that's French, fyi)
Than I'm doomed! If it is, this would be my 'strike two!' since I did not manage to sent a message to the whole class (stupid coverage!) because BEL was cancelled, last few weeks (or months) I guess.
And she said,
"Farhan, lain kali kalau ada apa-apa info kongsi laa dengan orang lain, jangan simpan untuk diri sendiri jea."  -sort of- 
Man I got goosebumps!
And so I attended classes for today with the most innocent, sacred face I've ever made,
[hmmm, nampak beno nipunya~]
I act like nothing happen but still the awkwardness is in the houze!!

So the thing is, after seeing her the whole day with that ugly frown on the face,
I decided to meet her and say my sorry, it happens just now, at 6:00pm.
We were actually on our way back to the hostel after class.
And you know what, it was nothing actually!!

I tried to convince myself that it was my fault but so afraid to even say, "I'm sorry".


So today's lesson would be;
Tidak kiralah sama ada kesalahan itu datang daripada kita, ataupun pihak yang lain, pintu kemaafan itu sentiasa terbuka untuk insan yang sedia meminta maaf. Sekiranya memang kesalahan kita, bukankah wajib untuk kita meminta maaf? Kalau tidak pun, apa salahnya untuk ucapkan 'Weyh, aku mintak maaf' ataupun 'I'm sorry'. Setidak-tidaknya insan itu akan terasa dirinya dihargai kerana melukakan hatinya adalah salah.
Until next time,

au revoir!

2 comments:

  1. Woahhhh, post ni memang mmg confirm ditujukan utk aku. Hahaha! Farhan chill lah, at first mmg aku marah sbb aku igt 3 suara dah cukup femes (cehhcehh) dlm D6 tp kteorg boleh taktau. Tapi tkpe, aku fhm. It was not entirely ur fault pun cuz mai sbenarnya ada nak kol aku psl benda ni tp dia terkol org bernama azmina. Defuk? Pokoknya kan, aku mmg tak marah sesiapa pun hari ni cuma pagi tadi hormone tak stabil so biasalah kan, turun tangga tetiba kelas cancel adalah rasa bengang sikit. Tapi I DID NOT FROWN PUN THE WHOLE DAY! And na'ah,aku okay je today. Dah2 jgn rasa bersalah sgtlah kan. LOL lawaklah kau xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhaha. bkn apa, like I said, I felt bad sebab takut it happen again. memg happen again pon kann. I was hoping, dah nak dekat habis asasi nie ak tak tinggalkan any bad scar to any of you like what I did at mrsm. Walaupun kitorg dah cool, tp 'the scene' still dlm kepala nie ha. huhu. thanx btw (^^)

      Delete