Monday 20 May 2013

Dear Diary: May 20, 2013



hello there, it's been awhile.
been busy and lazy for too long now.
it's almost maghrib now in Sarawak but here comes the very best mood to write.
so much to tell so here goes :)


see that logo up there? yes, ENACTUS.
*you might want to Google it now for more details*

1:37am. I just got back from Miri this morning, is there anything like bus lag? It's a 14 hours journey from UNIMAS to Miri (but ends up taking more than half a day including few times stopping). From our staying place at Perkampungan Sukan Petronas, we depart at approximately around 8am (do your Maths). I'll tell you in details later.

That would be about my Miri trip. Oh! This coming Friday is Hari Gawai if I'm not mistaken so as expected there will be a break BUT! I'm going to Pantai Pandan, Lundu for my co curricular event (I'll tell you in details later also).

Well then I think that's it, that's all for now, Maghrib already :)
안영! 


No comments:

Post a Comment